Bamboo plate for baby.
They will fall in love with these adorable, stylish elephants and cubs! We kept the silicone suction cup for safety because it stabilizes the plate. Note that the silicone is BPA- and phthalate-free.
- Silicone suction cup—BPA– and phthalate-free
- The plate is treated with corn and soy-based oil. See below for care.
- Designed in Canada and made in China
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest
- Does not contain melamine formaldehyde
Wash the plate by hand and make sure to dry thoroughly before putting it away. You can remove the silicone suction cup to thoroughly dry the area underneath.
If properly maintained, the plates should last for years; you can go ahead and give them away or hand them down to another child when yours outgrows them.
At the end of their lifespan, you can put them in the trash because most compost facilities cannot process larger pieces of bamboo/wood.