Beach Toys for Kids
Plastic is found in many everyday products. We are trying to reduce it as much as possible. Plastic toys for children will pollute beaches and rivers for hundreds of years to come. Choose one that is made of biodegradable wood and durable tin
What you buy
- A shovel and rake made of natural bamboo wood and a tin bucket
- Phthalate-free paint
- The shovel has whale engravings, and the rake has turtle engravings.
- Recommended for children 4 years and up
- Not sold in a box, just with a label
- Designed in Canada and made in China
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest
- Do not contain melamine formaldehyde
They should be stored in a dry area and not left lying in water or moisture.
Because it is eco-friendly and phthalate-free, the paint peels more easily. This is normal, not a manufacturing defect. Be careful not to leave the bucket filled with water or in a humid place to avoid rusting.
It should always be used under adult supervision.
Stop using if products are damaged.
If properly maintained, the beach toys should last for years; you can go ahead and give them away or hand them down to another child when yours outgrows them.
At the end of their lifespan, you can put them in the trash because most compost facilities cannot process larger pieces of bamboo/wood or metal.