ADZUKI MICROGRAIN FACIAL SCRUB
Multipurpose exfoliating organic AZUKI BEAN micro grains gently buff away dull, dry, flaky skin. Used in Japanese skincare regimens for centuries, Adzuki beans contain a natural foaming agent called saponin that helps cleanse pores by absorbing excess oils, removing dirt and dead skin cells, drawing out impurities and promoting circulation.
- Silky grains exfoliate without damaging the skin
- Removing dead skin cells encourages fresh skin cell formation
- Promotes a soft smooth texture and a radiant glow
- Helps unclog pores
- Safe and gentle scrub for those prone to acne and blackheads
How to Use
- Simple Facial Scrub: Place about 1/2 teaspoon of powder in your palm. Add a few drops of warm water--enough to form a paste. Apply to wet face with wet fingertips, gently scrubbing in small circles, avoiding eye area. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Optional--before drying, splash with a bit of cool water to close the pores.
The Simple Facial Scrub is great all by itself. If you like to experiment--there are many ways to use our versatile Organic Adzuki Micro grains!
Facial Mask: In a small bowl, mix 2 to 3 tablespoons of powder with 1 to 3 teaspoons of water. Apply the mixture to your face and allow the paste to remain on face until it dries a bit (about 10 minutes) and gently rinse. Fun Tip---replace the water with green tea, yogurt, pure aloe vera gel, or for extra moisturizing--one of our facial oils!
Exfoliate & Moisturize: Make a paste with the Adzuki powder and warm water. Add a dollop of your favorite Chagrin Valley moisturizer, face oil or olive oil, massage, and rinse.
- Exfoliate & Cleanse: Lather your favorite Chagrin Valley Complexion Soap, our Buttery Face Wash in your hand, and mix in a small amount of Adzuki powder. Wash your face and rinse.