This Laundry powder detergent comes in a compostable BPI certified bag inside a compostable cardboard tube.
If you have a top loader, do not sprinkle the powder on top of the clothes (some might clump), we recommend that you fill the machine with water first, add the soap, let it sit for a minute and then add the load of clothes. No clumping guaranteed.
If you have a front loader or HE machine: add some water to the scoop of detergent to make a "liquidy paste" before putting in the drawer to prevent clumping. do not put more than the recommended scoop.
- natural and chemical-free; contains no dyes, artificial fragrances, petrochemicals, phosphates, sulfates, parabens, or phthalates. Eco-friendly ingredients clean clothes without destroying our planet; lighten your environmental footprint every time you use Dan Soap.
- PLANT-BASED FORMULA is highly concentrated, natural, and environmentally friendly. Made from only 3 ingredients, including NON-GMO coconut oil. BIODEGRADABLE toxin-free laundry soap comes packaged in a COMPOSTABLE paper-based container.
- HYPOALLERGENIC & GENTLE for sensitive skin, allergies, and eczema. Our all-natural laundry detergent removes tough stains without the use of harsh chemicals; leaves no residue on clothes or cotton/bamboo/microfiber cloth diapers or their linings.
- LOW-SUDSING FORMULA is safe for septic tanks, greywater systems, and compatible with high-efficiency and standard washers.
- VETERAN-OWNED SMALL BUSINESS. Made in small batches from sustainably sourced materials in Cleveland, OH.