Laundry Paste - Makes 1 Gallon Liquid Laundry Soap
This zero-waste, plastic-free Laundry Paste is also budget-friendly at less than $0.09 per load!
You dilute the Laundry Paste at home in your own container using your own water.
Once diluted you will have enough liquid laundry soap to wash up to 256 loads.
Just like the current liquid laundry soap you use, without the chemicals and plastic bottle waste! You get to refill your same container forever! No more constant disposing of plastic laundry bottles!
Each bar of Laundry Paste dilutes to make one gallon of liquid laundry soap. You then dispense it into your machine as normal.
- Eliminating the need for a separate fabric softener naturally saves you money
- Laundry Paste is tough on dirt and odor yet safe enough for baby clothes
- Great in both High Efficiency & Front Load washer machines
- Low suds formulation
- EWG Environmental Working Group rated “A”
Economical and space-saving. Dilute as much or as little as you want!
- One full bar of paste – one gallon (128 oz) water
- Half bar – 64 ounces water
- Quarter bar of paste – 32 ounces water
- Eighth bar of paste – 16 ounces water
- Sixteenth bar of paste – 8 ounces water
INGREDIENTS: plant-based soap of coconut & olive oils, soap nuts liquid, yucca powder (washing), baking soda (freshening), oxalic acid (whitening & stain lifting), salt (water softening), rosemary oleoresin (preservative) & LOVE!