Plastic-free and leak-proof, the Mini Splash Pod snack container holds ⅔ cup and is made from steel and silicone. It’s designed for families who love non-toxic stainless steel ECOlunchboxes and crave the convenience of leak-free silicone lids.
Not only will the Mini Splash Pod, make your lunches greener and our oceans cleaner, but the food container is also conveniently dishwasher safe (unlike plastic containers) and nonbreakable (unlike glass containers).
The Mini Splash Pod is ideal for long narrow snacks, like little carrot and pretzel sticks, or for wet dips and sauces like hummus or dressings you don’t want leaking.
The elegant form of budding seaweed leaves inspires the design of the green Mini Splash Pod silicone lid with no-slip tabs for easy opening and closing.
- Capacity is ⅔ cup (5 oz).
- Measures 3 ¼ inches long, 2 ½ inches wide, and 1 ¾ inch tall.
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates.
- The snack container has a green lid embossed with an ocean-inspired seaweed motif.
- Kid-friendly non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for easy opening by little hands.
- This container is designed for compact storage. You'll see the bottoms are indented so they will stack and nest one inside the other.
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable.
- Made responsibly in China.