reCAP Pour Spout Lid for Mason Jars
Pour cleanly from any size jar without dribbling! Liquids or dry items.
These are the most used and most versatile Mason jar caps in our kitchen!
We have similar lids with a built-in handle here.
Choose Regular Mouth (2 3/8″ internal diameters) or Wide Mouth (3″ internal diameter).
One lid per order. MASON JAR NOT INCLUDED
Once you have a stock of reCAP lids in your kitchen you will continuously find new uses for them.
They have a 1″ hole and a rubber gasket to prevent leaking. Made in the USA!
Just some of the many uses:
- Making salad dressing – the original use! They are perfect for making and dispensing homemade dressings and sauces.
- Drinking lids – with or without a straw, these work great for almost any beverage
- Dispenser lids – we keep seeds and nuts under reCAP, and they would work for lots of other pantry products. I use a lot of seeds in my morning smoothies, and I always keep a quart jar filled with mixed flax, chia, sesame, poppy, and hemp seeds
- Pouring lids – we always have a few half-gallon jars of juice, kombucha, tea, or iced coffee in our fridge. Before reCAP, they would usually dribble a little when I poured out of them, but now they pour cleanly and there is no lid to set down while I am holding my glass and the jar
- Fermentation lids – put a drilled stopper in the hole and an airlock for Lacto-fermentation. When it is fermented to your liking, remove the stopper and store your ferment in the same jar with the same lid
- Protein shake lids – Makes a perfect protein shaker cup
reCAP recommends hand washing. We put ours in the dishwasher and they seem fine but they might not last as long, especially the rubber gasket.