CARDBOARD APPLICATOR TAMPON
Boxes containing 14 tampons each.
- Plastfree Cardboard applicator organic Tampons- Absorption- 9-12 ml.
- 100% GOTS certiified organic cotton, premium, hypoallergenic hygiene product.
- 100% plastic free, biodegradable, chemical free, perfume free.
- No dioxin, No bleach
- Easy Insertion petal tip
- Vegan Approved Product Packaging
- 100% Recycled paper boxes
Plastic has no place in your intimate hygiene.
Plastfree Tampons are packed in individual cardboard applicators in paper disposal wrappers with 100% organic cotton core and organic cotton thread preventing fibre shedding inside. Each box is packaged with recyclable cardboard paper too.
Available in Regular and Super.
Plastfree products are hypoallergenic, free from fragrance, chemicals and are made from sustainable materials only.
Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)
Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is associated with tampons. It is a rare illness that can prove to be fatal too. Please visit this site for further information on TSS such as www.toxicshock.com
Symptoms of TSS
Signs to be aware of are: a sudden high fever usually over 39°C, vomiting, diarrhoea, muscle aches, a sun burn like rash, sore throat, dizziness and/or fainting or severe flu-like feeling. All symptoms may not occur simultaneously. If symptoms of TSS occur, remove the tampon, consult a doctor urgently and inform him or her that a tampon has been used.
Reduce the chances of getting TSS
- In the case of night time use, insert a fresh tampon before going to sleep and to replace the tampon first thing in the morning. Regardless of when used, day or night, remember to change the tampon every 4 to 8 hours or more often if needed.
- use the lowest absorbency for their flow as it changes throughout their period
- alternate between tampons and towels/pads, liners from time to time during your period
- wash your hands before and after inserting a tampon.