Unpaste Cinnamon Toothpaste Tablets With Fluoride
The same Unpaste you love but now in CINNAMON flavor WITH Fluoride.
Unpaste™ Tooth Tabs are about to change the way you brush your teeth for the better. Gently powerful polishing agents in each tablet-sized force of nature reveal a brighter, whiter, healthier-looking smile, without the filmy feeling—and the plastic tubes—toothpaste leaves behind.
You might be thinking, “Toothpaste in a tablet? That’s just crazy pants!” But, considering that you simply crunch them up to make a paste before you brush, they’re actually pretty normal.
Unpaste Tooth Tabs are made in Europe and FDA registered. We meet strict EU health standards.
What’s your packaging made of?
We use soy inks on recycled paper. The interior biofilm coating is made from non-GMO lactic acid. It’s fully compostable.
They’re also gluten-free. Here’s the complete list of ingredients:
- Microcrystalline cellulose polishes your teeth and helps prevent plaque from forming.
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) adjusts the pH and works as a gentle polishing agent.
- Silica (silica) helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Amisoft (sodium lauroyl glutamate) is a gentle rinsing agent that helps flush what you brush into the sink.
- Magnesium stearate is a plant-based ingredient that helps bind the other ingredients into tablet form.
- Natural cinnamon flavor (from cinnamomum cassia leaf oil) adds a warm, sweet and spicy taste to the cinnamon-flavored toothpaste tablets.
- Xanthan gum is a natural thickener and gelling agent that gives our tooth tabs their consistency and texture.
- Stevia is a plant that provides a natural touch of sweetness.
- Citric acid regulates the tablet’s pH so it’s gentle on sensitive gums.
- Sodium fluoride helps protect against cavities.