"Maybe I can't do all the good that the planet needs, but the planet needs all the good I can do for it"
We need to understand that we can't recycle our way out of the current state of the planet. As consumers we need to try hard to kick the plastic habit out of our lives and choose products that will be part of earth's natural cycle"
- On June 2019 Long before Unpacked Living was a thing, Sabrina was interviewed by WCVB Chronicle in their episode "How to become eco-friendly"
- On July 1st 2019 Unpacked Living Officialy Opened.
- On August 12, 2019 Unpacked Living was featured in the Boston Globe amongst other pioneers in the local zero waste movement.
- On October 16th 2019 Unpacked Living was awarded Business category winner by MassRecycle at the New England Aquarium 2019
- On December 14th 2020 Unpacked Living opened it's first brick n mortar location in downtown Beverly MA.
All our products are sourced from mostly from local small businesses in New England that also have a mission to create a positive environmental impact. All products are carefully curated by Sabrina to be the most sustainable, organic, non-GMO, cruelty free, eco-friendly options available that are reusable, compostable, biodegradable, recyclable and mainly plastic-free.
Don't worry about "Surprise plastic" because we do plastic-free shipping.
You might get a gently reused box because we rescue boxes and shipping material for reusing.
We ship to the US & Canada, normally within two to three business days once order has been placed (may increase during high volume times and promotions) via USPS (Sometimes UPS). All orders receive automatic package tracking.
We are not responsible for missing packages where address information has been incorrectly entered through the ordering process, or for packages damaged in transport.
PLEASE NOTE: IF ADDRESS PROVIDED IS NOT VERIFIED BY USPS AND IS RETURNED TO UNPACKED LIVING, THE CUSTOMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COSTS TO HAVE THE PACKAGE RESENT.