Our take on the classic honey dipper is not only eco-friendly but also gives you better control over the honey flow. Use it to drizzle honey in your tea, on your toast or cornbread, or measure it into teaspoons and tablespoons for baking.
This bamboo honey dipper is sleek and modern, perfectly fitting in the palm of your hand. Made from USDA-certified organic bamboo, each dipper is hand-burnished with our ‘bee’ icon for that classic charm we’re known for.
Size: 6" bamboo honey dipper
- USDA certified organic
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- It will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come (in fact, our founders have a set that has been in use since 2003). Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo utensils with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding your utensils with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.