A favorite among cooks! Use this long-handled tasting spoon to stir and taste hot sauces and soups without getting burned. Made from a single piece of USDA-certified organic bamboo, this bamboo-tasting spoon is the perfect size and length for making the final taste test.
This tasting spoon is one of Padma Lakshmi's 10 Products She Can't Live Without!
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come (in fact, our founders have a set that has been in use since 2003). Follow these tips for the best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo utensils with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding your utensils with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.