Don't Bug Me! Natural Bug Spray 2 oz and 4 oz
customers requested a non-oil-based bug repellent spray--and here it is!
A natural, organic bug repellent spray made with organic witch hazel and a blend of essential oils that repels insects Naturally!
Our special blend of essential oils includes lemon eucalyptus, recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as an alternative to DEET.
- All Natural, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO
- A safe natural substitute for chemical-laden bug repellents
- Not harmful to the environment
- Fresh clean scent
- Effective natural bug spray for the whole family
- Just Shake Vigorously & Spray--Sprayer is included
How to Use
For Best Results: Shake & Spray
- Shake vigorously before using -- Works best if shaken before each application! *(See note below)
- Apply to the skin as often as required paying special attention to places that bugs like to bite you
- Apply to the pulse points on your body. These areas, which have more body heat due to the warmth of your blood, are the best spots to apply a scent that you want to last a bit longer. Pulse points are located behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow, and behind your knee
- If wearing short pants or shirts, lightly spray onto exposed skin, avoiding eyes and mucous membranes
- Most effective if applied about 5 minutes before venturing outside
- Reapply as needed
- If you are pregnant, please discuss the use of any product with your health care provider
- Do not directly spray into face--for application to face apply to hands and wipe on face avoiding contact with eyes and mouth.
- For small children or those with sensitive skin it is recommended that you do a patch test before using and if you have any questions, check with your healthcare provider
- Please have adults do the applying and do not apply to young children's hands
- Avoid contact with eyes--in case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water
*Note about shaking: We were asked by our customers to create this spray without an alcohol base. We chose Witch Hazel since after a lot of experimentation it seemed to hold the essential oils in suspension the longest. Witch Hazel behaves like water and although it does contain a small amount of alcohol, it is not enough to truly solubilized ("dissolve") essential oils.
As the product sits the essential oils will tend to separate out and sit on the top (like salad dressing) which is why in order to achieve the best results you MUST shake often during application.