Organic Hair Ties Kooshoo
Kooshoo is so proud to make these plastic-free hair elastics in a Fair Trade certified social-good garment facility. The facility is owned and operated by nuns and all profits are currently used to support a cancer treatment facility for those who would otherwise not have access to care.
Buying these biodegradable hair ties means supporting organic farming, fair trade labor, and environmental protection. It's a vote for the world you want to see. Best of all, you get a product that's built to last, looks awesome as a wristband, and performs in your hair day in, day out!
- Made from 100% biodegradable materials
- 5 neutral, go-with-everything shades per pack
- Non-pulling, creaseless, built to last and elegant
- Ethically made in India in a GOTS & Fair Trade certified facility
- One size fits all
MATERIALS & CARE
- MATERIAL: 70% GOTS certified Organic Cotton, 30% Natural Rubber
- DYE: Hand dyed * using GOTS and OEKO-TEX dyes
- CARE: Wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry
*Hand dyed: may run 1st wash. Wash cold with like colors