Plastic-free and leak-free, the Splash Box™ lunch container makes going green at lunchtime easy by keeping plastic out of your lunch and our oceans. The water-tight lid design makes the lunchbox ideal for tossing in a lunch bag, backpack, or briefcase with no worries about leaking.
The Blue Water Bento lunch containers are designed FOR the ocean and BY the ocean. The Splash Box’s blue lid is embossed with an ocean-inspired wave design. It also features easy-to-grip corner tabs for opening and closing (see below for more info).
The stainless steel bento box bottoms are made to stack nesting for space-saving.
- Capacity 24 oz (3 cups).
- Measures 6.5" long x 4.75" wide x 2" tall.
- Tare Weight: 7.5 oz. (212 g) Etched on the bottom for ease of use during zero waste shopping or dining.
- Stainless steel container with leak-proof silicone lid.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 304
- Non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for kid-friendly easy opening.
- Lunchbox bottoms are designed to be stacked for compact storage.
- The steel and silicone combination is lighter than glass and nonbreakable.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Manufactured in China.
Press to Seal - Instructions for Use:
- To open - lift the tabs and the seal will easily release to allow easy removal of the lid.
- To close - the lid for 100% leak-proof performance, use the flat of your hand or your thumb and press to seal the silicone lid.
- Please don't turn your lid inside out. The tabs are not designed to be flipped inside out and cracks may appear. The lid will still function fine, but cracks aren't the best idea!