Swedish dishcloth is 70% cotton and 30% cellulose, meaning it’s completely compostable once you’re done with it. Keep it clean and extend its life by tossing it in the microwave, dishwasher, or laundry.
- Reusable, absorbent dishcloth perfect for washing dishes, wiping counters or cleaning up spills.
- Traditionally known as a Swedish dishcloth.
- 70% cotton / 30% cellulose .
- Zero waste = completely biodegradable or compostable at end of life. (Including packaging!) Nothing gets sent to the landfill.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to disinfect in the microwave
- 6.69" x 7.95" x .08" | 16.99cm x 20.19cm x .20cm
• To Clean: Wash with warm water, hang dry.
• To Dispose of: Place in your compost